Choose from –
- Kaleidoscope Lense – The Original Kaleidoscope Goggles! Feature a moderately intense “flat back” glass crystals
- Kaleidoscope Wormhole Lense – Features clear centres that allow you to maximise the clarity of your vision while still over stimulating your peripherals.
- Kaleidoscope Bug Eye Lense – Feature a lense that maximises an even effect throughout your entire field of vision. This crystal glass lense option offers an intense “bug eye” simulation, similar to that of a grid or pixel.
By blocking out all exterior light, GloFX Goggles provide and unparalleled experience that has to be seen in person to be truly understood. With and adjustable head band, extreme comfort pads and high quality frame you can rest assured that GloFX goggles will stay put no matter how wild your night gets.
- Extreme-Comfort Rubber Pads
- 100% Real Glass Rainbow Crystals
- High Quality Hard-Coated Chrome Polymer
- Adjustable Elastic Band
- Free Microfiber Cleaning Case
- Assembled in the USA
What Are Kaleidoscope Goggles?
The concept of Kaleidoscope Goggles is relatively new compared to other types of goggle eye wear. It takes all of the qualities people love about goggles and adds additional features on top of that. From the user’s perspective, the world around the wearer is symmetrically shattered into fragments of what we consider to be reality. What results is a kaleidoscopic effect in one’s vision that occurs when viewing an object in the environment through the crystal lenses.
What Makes Kaleidoscope Goggles So Unique?
Kaleidoscope Goggles offer the wearer a much more personalized look. They feature a multitude of colors and other physical features that make them great for just about any occasion. They also have the unique ability to change how the environment appears to us when we look through them. By introducing new ways of perceiving reality, we become aware of the visually pleasing patterns that can be found everywhere we look but are hidden from plain view.
How do Kaleidoscope Goggles Work?
Kaleidoscope Goggles feature lenses composed of refractive material that bends the light in our environment just before entering our eyes. When the light refracts, the object that is reflecting or emitting the light will take on a different form. If you are focusing on a specific spot in your environment, the lenses will reproduce that image and project duplicates into a series of geometric patterns. The visual effect is attributed to the cutting method used to taper the crystal lenses. Tapering different points on the crystal will influence what one sees when looking through the lenses.
Why Choose GloFX Goggles?
GloFX is the leading manufacturer of rave eyewear and is constantly pushing the boundaries of what consumers can expect from their goggles and glasses. GloF have a wide assortment of styles and lenses to choose from and have stringent quality controls measures built into our manufacturing process. In fact, each one of their goggles are produced in the Tallahassee FL headquarters and personally inspected by one of their all-star team members!